A warm welcome to the Posthotel Mayrhofen
A house of history and tradition
Surrounded by the beautiful background of the Zillertal Alps, you'll find the Posthotel Mayrhofen offers not just a pleasant, friendly, relaxed atmosphere, but also typical Zillertal hospitality.
Start your holiday in the Zillertal
The Posthotel Mayrhofen is the ideal starting point for a refreshing but active holiday. In summer, there's walking, mountain climbing, cycling, mountain biking, golfing and a range of action sports; in winter, there's skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and ice skating. Our Hotel Garni in Mayrhofen also offers bed and breakfast at reasonable prices for your perfect holiday in the Zillertal.
- Generous reception area and lounge
- Breakfast room with Zillertal breakfast buffet
- NEW Spa with Finnish sauna, infrared cabin & relaxation area
- Children's playroom
- Free parking
- Free WLAN
- Ski room
- Ski bus stops right outside the hotel
Generous Zillertal breakfast with local regional products and everything you need for a refreshing holiday.
Summer in the Zillertal
Mayrhofen and its surroundings offer a wide range of activities
- 18 hole golf course with driving range
Golf Zillertal Homepage
- Walking and hiking routes (different levels of difficulty)
- Cycle and mountain bike routes
- Challenging mountain tours
- Hiking program (organised by the local tourism office Mayrhofen/Hippach)
- Program for children ages 6-12 in July/August (organised by the Mayrhofen/Hippach tourism office)
- Via ferratas (climbing path)
Winter in Mayrhofen
Experience breathtaking winter sports and pleasant hours in the mountains
The winter sports area at the Penken Action Mountain offers a wide range of on-piste experiences, and combined with the skiing areas Finkenberg, Rastkogel and Eggalm, is one of the greatest skiing areas of Austria. Snowboarders and free skiers will also find something to their taste here. A terrain park at the best snow park in Europe. The Vans Penken Park draws snowboarders and free skiers from all over the world as if by magic, as it's the leader in progressive park design.
The Ahorn Enjoy mountain is tempting with a demanding 5.5 km downhill run. The ideal area for beginners, newcomers and families.