- Prices are per person per day, including Zillertal breakfast buffet and plus local taxes at € 2.20 per person (from age 16) per day.
- If you're unlucky enough to have to cancel, arrive late or leave early, the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
- When it comes to paying your bill, you can pay by cash, ATM or credit card. Please note, we only accept Visa or Mastercard.
- Reservations are not binding unless made in writing.
- Dogs cost (excluding food) € 10.00 per day.
Check in / Check out
The rooms are available on arrival from 15h00. On departure we ask you to vacate the rooms by 10h00.
To secure the booking, we ask you to transfer 30% of the total price, not later than 2 weeks after you receive your booking confirmation.
Our banking details are as follows:
Account name: T&T PROJEKT GmbH
For guests, who are not from the EU (for example Swiss) the following bank details apply:
Kontoname: T&T PROJEKT GmbH
IBAN: AT11 3627 4000 0005 3884
We also accept Visa & Mastercard. Should you wish to pay your deposit via credit card, please forward us your credit card details per Email.
You can pay your final bill in cash. Payment with EC/Maestro is also possible.
If you arrive late we will have to charge the room price as per the confirmation of reservation. In the event of early departure, the room will be charged for up to the agreed departure date.The conditions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
Addtional charge for half-board
Half board, with a four-course evening menu and salad buffet in the "Hotel Rose" restaurant, right opposite the Posthotel Mayrhofen.
- Adults - € 16,00 per day/person
- Children 12 years and over - € 16,00 per day/child
- Children 7 - 11 years - € 10,00 per day/child
- Children 4 - 6 years - € 7,00 per day/child
- Children 0 - 3 years - free of charge
Discount for children
Children who share a room with their parents (except the Post luxury family suite and Mayrhofen family room) enjoy discounts as follows:
|16 years and over||20%|
Things do not always turn out as expected. So sometimes a booked holiday has to be cancelled or terminated on short notice.
Cancellation conditons (direct booking):
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 1 Abs.1 Z.10 FAGG, instead the AGBH (General Terms and Conditions of business for the hotel industry) apply to our house.
According to § 5 of the AGBH 2006:
- You may cancel your booking without charge up to 30 days prior to your arrival.
- From 30 days up to 7 days prior to your arrival, that cancellation fee is 70% of the cost of the booking.
- Within the last week before you arrive 90 % of the cost of your booking will be charged.
- Now show or on early departure 100%
We would like to spare you these unnecessary costs and anger. That is why we offer as a special service to take out the Hotel Cancellation Plus Insurance (including helicopter rescue costs and benefits after accident). This insurance not only covers cancellation- and termination costs but offers more shelter for your Holiday in Austria.
Avoid cancellation costs and learn about travel cancellation insurance from the Europäische Reiseversicherung.